The Daily Jang Newspaper has published an advertisement for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Program for the 2022-23 session. The Punjab Government offers PEEF Scholarships to eligible students who fall under specific categories. This scholarship is intended for Intermediate and Graduation students. For further information, please refer to the following article.
Eligibility criteria for special quota educational scholarships:
- must have passed their Matric/Intermediate exams in 2022.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in their Matric/Intermediate exams.
- The total income of their parents should be less than 35,000 PKR.
- Students who are enrolled in Federal and Private institutes but reside within the jurisdiction of Punjab province are also eligible to apply.
Only students falling under the following categories are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarships:
- Orphan students (whose parents have passed away)
- Children of government employees (Grade 1-4)
- Students belonging to minorities
- Special needs (disabled) students
- Children of victims who lost their lives in terrorist attacks.
How to Apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Program?
Students can apply online. Provide correct information while applying. In case of any false information, the application will not be accepted.
- Ministry of IT And Telecom Jobs 2023 | Latest Advertisement
- Human Rights Ministry 2023 Career Opportunities | Latest Advertisement
- Ehsaas Program 8171 | Best Method to Check Online 12000
- Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2023 | Latest Advertisement
- Falcon HR Karachi Jobs 2023 | Latest Advertisement